When will my order ship?Order Processing Hours
MON – FRI 8:00AM – 2:00PM (Pacific Standard Time)
Business Hours: Open 5 Days a Week (Closed SAT & SUN)
8:00AM - 4:00PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
10:00AM - 6:00PM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME
- Order placed on a business day will begin PROCESSING the following business day. For example, orders placed on Monday-Thursday will begin processing the next business day. Friday orders will begin processing that same business day. All orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will not begin processing until the following Monday since we are closed on the weekends.
- Orders usually ship within 3-5 Business Days (Standard Shipment ETA). Special Shipment orders are shipped 5-7 Business Days.
- ALL ORDERS WILL NOW REQUIRE A SIGNATURE VIA FEDEX FOR EVERY PACKAGE AS OF 6/1/2014.
- Customers will be notified if they have a part that requires more time to receive and ship.
- We cannot guarantee Honda's supply chain and we cannot guarantee that all orders are shipped within this time frame.
- PROCESSING status means your order is being worked on.
(An email status is sent if order has special needs that prevent order from being shipped in 5-7 business days).
- HAZMAT parts such as seatbelts, airbags and fuel pumps are no longer available to ship. These items are only available for local pickup at South Bay Honda.
Use this link provided to help you find your VIN to start your search for the correct parts:
You can input your vehicles VIN number on our Home Page. The location to input the VIN is on the right column on our Home Page stating "Best Order Accuracy Vehicle ID Number" or in the SEARCH bar. Any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Are your parts Genuine Honda Parts?
We are a Honda Dealer selling genuine Honda Parts. Check our Company Information page for more info.
- What is the warranty on the items you sell?
Parts labeled as Honda Genuine Parts carry a 12 month warranty. For further details please see our Warranty Page. Other items sold as a non-Honda (Boutique Items) carry a 6 month warranty unless specified.
- What is your return policy?
We have a detailed page for our return policy. Please refer to Returns page.
- Can you ship to my country?
We ship to all Continental U.S. 50 states. We no longer ship internationally. Please see our Shipping Information page for more details.
- Hazardous Classified Parts are no longer shipped. Example: Air Bags, Seatbelts, & Fuel Pumps.
USPS Tracking Number Doesn't Work
- USPS takes up to 24 hours to post the tracking number online after you receive your confirmation e-mail that your order has shipped.
- If you received an email with a tracking number on a Saturday and the tracking number states "Not Found" or "Invalid", this is due to FEDEX not scanning the package since FEDEX does not stop by our shipping department on the weekends. Once FEDEX scans the package, which is the following business day, the tracking number will begin to show tracking information.
Local Pickup Orders
- We no longer offer local pickup as an option.
- Having problems submitting an order?
There are some parts that are difficult to find or identify. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the vehicles VIN. We have trained individuals to assist you.
- Received your order damaged?
If your order is received damaged you are to notify the carrier immediately and our company at email@example.com. For further details please see the Returns Policy page.